DVD to TiVo, TiVo Video Converter
Can I upload DVD to TiVo device, convert video files to TiVo? Sure. This guide will show you how to rip DVD movies to TiVo compatible format and transfer the converted files to your TiVo. Quickly and legally! Follow this guide, you can also download video to TiVo with ease.
Related guide: How to burn TiVo to DVD?
Tutorial: How to rip DVD to TiVo, convert video to TiVo?
1) Convert DVD and video files to TiVo
1. Download DVD + Video Converter Suite. Install and run it.
* The powerful software includes a DVD ripper and a video conversion tool. It can help you convert DVD and almost all popular formats to TiVo, MPEG, AVI, WMV, MOV, ASF, FLV, MP4, 3GP, DivX, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, Zune, MP3, WAV, WMA, etc.
2. Convert DVD to TiVo: Launch 'DVD Ripper' component. Insert your DVD disc into the DVD-Rom, click "Add" button to load the DVD. Set the 'subtitle' and 'audio tracker' to what you like. Then choose 'common video -> mpeg' as the output format. Hit 'Start' button to start the conversion.
Convert Video to TiVo: Launch 'Video Converter' component. Load the video files via clicking 'Add' button. Choose 'common video -> mpeg' from 'Profile', then hit 'Start'. Just so easy to handle.
2) Transfer the converted files to TiVo
Tivo Desktop software can transfer movies from your computer to any TiVo connected on the same home network. Move the mpg file that you've created to the 'My Documents -> My Tivo Recordings' Folder. Launch TiVo Desktop, go to 'Now Playing' list, scroll to the bottom, click on your computer name, and select the movies for transferring.
Just so simple to rip DVD to TiVo and convert videos to TiVo.
To get: DVD ripping software
How to copy TiVo to DVD?
How to convert TiVo to Zune?
How to transfer TiVo to iPod?
How to convert TiVo to MPEG?
How to convert TiVo to PSP?
How to transfer TiVo to PC?
How to move TiVo to iPhone?